Chickasaw Trail Animal Hospital is excited to announce the addition of Companion Laser Therapy to our offered services.
So how would laser therapy help your pet?
Simply put, it can help provide relief!
- The Companion Therapy Laser allows your pet to heal faster after surgery or any traumatic injury.
- It eases pain and improves mobility without the use of pharmaceuticals and surgery.
- The therapy provides your geriatric animal relief of aches and pains, and allows for more freedom and improved quality of life.
- Everyday disorders such as lick granulomas and chronic ear infections, that cause severe pain and discomfort, are instantaneously relieved.
These are some of the disorders that respond to laser therapy:
- Hip Dysplasia
- Numerous Skin Conditions
- Post Surgical Pain Relief & Increased
- Otitis(ear infections & inflammation)
- Wound Healing
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Insect Bites/Stings
- Cystitis (bladder inflammation)
Remember laser therapy is drug-free, surgery-free, pain-free relief for your companion. Each session lasts approximately 20 minutes and you can be present with your pet the whole time! Call our office (407-384-8050) to discuss whether laser therapy would benefit your pet.
You can also visit their website at www.companiontherapylaser.com